R&D Engineer – Lookin, Inc.
Lookin, Inc. is a dynamic start-up company that develops terahertz scanning solutions. The company is currently looking for new self-motivated team members for full-time “R&D Engineer” positions.
– Provide operational support and technical expertise for assembly, installation, testing, and troubleshooting of electronic/optoelectronic systems.
– Perform experiments, process/analyze experimental data, and prepare written documentation independently.
– Proven ability to work in research environment.
– Self-motivated and energetic with good attitude on problem solving.
– Strong communication and people interaction skills.
– Ability to handle different projects in parallel.
– Having a bachelor’s (or higher) degree in electrical engineering, physics, applied physics or related technical disciplines.
– Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
– Experience in electronic hardware and software.
– (Preferable) Experience with digital hardware and computer programming languages.
– (Preferable) Experience with optical and mechanical systems.
Lookin, Inc. is currently incubating in the state-of-the-art research facilities of California NanoSystems Institute at the University of California, Los Angeles, where the company team members are frequently in contact with highly motivated researchers and R&D professionals.
Lookin, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.
Ability to legally work in California such as US Citizenship or Permanent Resident status is required.
Persons interested in the position should submit a resume with reference contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.