Nammi Therapeutics, Inc. is a pre-clinical stage biotech company focused on optimizing cancer immunotherapy by using nanocarriers to deliver synergistic anti-tumor and immune activating agents to the tumor.
Market:Nammi Therapeutics products offer broad potential for efficacy across many solid tumor indications, thus providing a robust market opportunity in the multi-billion dollar range, while they are expected to reduce the cost of treating cancer through lower cost of goods and reduced cost of managing treatment related toxicities.
Technology:Nammi's technology utilizes nanocarriers to deliver synergistic anti-tumor and immunomodulatory combinations to the tumor microenvironment. An immunogenic cell death inducing chemotherapy primes the cancer site for recruitment of cytotoxic T cells in solid tumors. The response is sustained and synergistically enhanced by co-delivery of an immune adjuvant. The combined effect represents a unique mechanism of action providing a robust, systemic anti-tumor immune response, which can eliminate primary and metastatic disease, with immune memory.
- Reduces off-target toxicity and provides greater efficacy
- Provides optimal immunotherapy combinations in a single therapy
- Lower cost to patients and reduced hospital costs due to lower toxicity
- Current therapies only work in a minority of solid tumor patients
- PCT/US20 18/033265: NANO-ENABLED IMMUNOTHERAPY IN CANCER (18 May 2017)
- Breast Cancer Chemo-immunotherapy through Liposomal Delivery of an Immunogenic Cell Death Stimulus Plus Interference in the IDO-1 Pathway | ACS Nano
- Nano-enabled pancreas cancer immunotherapy using immunogenic cell death and reversing immunosuppression | Nature Communications
Graduated in 2023