Sorriso's biologic therapies treat inflammatory conditions directly at the site of the disease, improving effectiveness, safety and convenience.
Sorriso’s products are designed to block multiple molecular targets that drive inflammation, as validated by rigorous research. The company’s biologic therapies are delivered orally for inflammatory bowel disease and locally in a range of other inflammatory diseases. These conditions represent a combined global market in excess of $50B.
The Sorriso technology is based on single-domain antibodies — functional antibody fragments that Sorriso have improved to make more durable than whole antibodies — that can be linked in order to address multiple therapeutic targets. Treatments are formulated for oral delivery and other routes of local delivery, so they act directly where inflammation is damaging the body.
- Potent, durable antibody fragments
- Local delivery to inflamed tissues
- Improved safety profile
- Inexpensive treatment
- Stable for long-term storage
Sorriso has multiple products:
- SOR101: Is a clinical stage asset, it has been studied in both Phase 1 and 2 clinical trials.
- SOR102: Is a pre-clinical stage asset and is undergoing studies to enable a Phase 1 trial
- SOR104: Is an early stage pre-clinical asset and is undergoing formulation development
- PCT/EP2016/057021 anti-TNFα Vorabody SOR101
- PCT/EP2017/051237 anti-IL6R Vorabody V787
- PCT/GB2020/051495 anti-IL23 Vorabody SOR103 and anti-TNF/anti-IL-23 bispecific SOR102
- PCT/GB2020/051496 anti-IL7R Vorabody (SOR104)
- Sorriso Pharmaceuticals Launches with $31 Million to Develop Novel Class of Orally Delivered Cytokine Antibodies to Treat Inflammatory Conditions | Business Insider
- Preclinical development of a bispecific TNFα/IL-23 neutralizing domain antibody as a novel oral treatment for inflammatory bowel disease | Nature