ViBo Health provides an early warning system for detecting preventable disease with DigiScan™, an easy-to-use, accurate 10-second finger scanner.
Diabetes is one of the most pervasive and expensive diseases in the world. One in three Americans have prediabetes, yet 80% don’t know they have it. The cost of allowing prediabetes to go undetected and develop into Type 2 diabetes is enormous. In the U.S., $1 in every $4 spent on healthcare is for diabetes care. Employers pay $8,000 per year for each employee with diabetes. Preventing diabetes with early detection provides an ROI over 10 years of $55,000 per employee.
DigiScan™, ViBo Health’s system under development, will transform early detection of prediabetes and disrupt the current diagnosis model, which misses 80% of cases. The tabletop scanner will be installed where consumers already go: high-traffic locations such as pharmacies, gyms, university campuses and workplaces. The platform uses a combination of magnetic resonance spectroscopy and predictive algorithms to measure and map a customer’s health, providing dynamic, actionable recommendations.
- Accurate: detects multiple biomarkers
- Accessible: Available in easy-to-access locations
- User-friendly: No need for specialists
- Quick: 10-second finger scan
- Inexpensive: No cost to user
- Filed: G. Travish, “METHODS AND APPARATUS FOR BENCHTOP METABOLITE PROFILING IN SITU,” PCT/US22/40369 priority date 08/17/2021
- Filed: G. Travish, “Health Trackers for Autonomous Targeting of Tissue Sampling Sites,” USPTO application No. 17848154, filed 06/23/2022
- Licensed: Jianping Hu and Louis Bouchard, “MINIATURIZED MAGNETIC RESONANCE PROBE” PCT/US13/50161.
- Licensed: Cyril Mangenot, Giovanni Toso and Carolina Tienda Herrero, “Array Antenna Having a Radiation Pattern with a Controlled Envelope, and Method of Manufacturing it”, EP2697865B, 12 April 2011.